The attorneys at The Royko Group have significant experience in commercial litigation involving complex business litigation matters, including, contract litigation, partnership and shareholder disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud claims. Further, The Royko Group takes advantage of specific resources, such as Chicago based public relations and community connections when applicable. Our attorneys pride themselves on finding and implementing unique solutions for our clients.
Here are some examples of cases The Royko Group’s attorneys have worked on.
- Represented a company in a seven-figure dispute against an insurer for breach of contract and bad faith claims in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims
- Participated in a lawsuit against a national retailer alleging breach of fiduciary duty to shareholders which concluded in a seven-figure settlement.
- Represented various business owners in the service/hospitality industry regarding partnership disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, commercial debt disputes, and legal malpractice.
- Advocated for individuals who were victims
of consumer fraud and fraudulent misrepresentations.
- Brought Antitrust and Racketeer Influence and Corrupt Organization Claims (RICO) against a certification board on behalf of a class pursuant to the Clayton and Sherman Act.
Shareholder Suits/Securities and Accounting Fraud
- Pursued claims for Plaintiffs against one of the largest manufacturers of private-brand food products pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.